About Me

My photo
Canna, Highland, United Kingdom
This blog has been set up to keep people who are interested in wild bird ringing informed about my ringing activities both locally and further afield.

Wednesday 29 February 2012

And a Blackbird Control

Just a bit of garden ringing here and there again today.

Fairly quiet, with just 11 birds caught:

new (retrap) control

Dunnock 1 (0) 0
Blackbird 3 (0) 1
Long-tailed Tit 0 (1) 0
Blue Tit 2 (1) 0
Great Tit 2 (0) 0

The Control Blackbird was a male (CW79044), and was the 3rd bird controlled by me here at Wyken Hall this month  - the others being a Reed Bunting (Y113822), and a Great Tit (L725053). In due course, when I get the reports through from the BTO, I'll post details here.

Still waiting for details from the Dutch Arnheim scheme about the Robin I caught here back in October (BA65008), but hopefully that will come through soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment